Kate & Casey have paid a deposit to pre-reserve rooms for your group. They have a group contract that allows them to offer additional benefits for their guests. The couple kindly asks that you book your hotel within our designated group contract here at Bridie Travel.
There are several reasons why you should honor the couple’s wishes and book the hotel portion with the group:
• The couple has worked with a travel coordinator (Megan) to negotiate a contract for the ENTIRE group. This allows the couple to offer some amazing and fun surprises for all of you.
• These events and special amenities are based on a group minimum and the couple is required to meet that minimum number of rooms. Rooms booked outside the group contract do not count toward this minimum.
• Your transportation to and from the airport is INCLUDED in your price!
• Groups are given priority status at the resort, so you might miss out on some VIP treatment.
• Groups are given priority room assignments, so if you book directly, you’re likely getting a room that couldn’t be sold to a group. It will be leftover inventory, probably in an undesirable location away from everyone else.
• Groups are given priority in terms of an oversold situation. If the hotel over sells, our group is protected but an individual reservation is not. You could be walked to another location.
Guests who do not book within the group contract unfortunately:
• Will not get the group rates.
• Will have to pay upfront vs. over time.
• Will not receive any pre-departure, trip support or post-trip support from Megan.
• Will have to book and pay for transportation between the resort and the airport on their own.
• Unfortunately, Megan cannot assist with travel arrangements made outside of the group, nor can she assist in the event of an emergency.
• Finally, you are not “officially” recognized by the hotel as being part of our event. The hotel group contract and wedding event pricing are planned in tandem.
• Guests staying off property will be charged a day pass to attend the wedding events. The resort has the right to stop selling day passes if the property reaches 90% capacity or greater.
• This means that Kate & Casey signed a contract with the resort and paid a deposit to pre-reserve rooms for your group at a locked-in rate that will not go up
• Only rooms booked with Bridie Travel LLC count toward this contract
• The resort has a 3-night minimum stay requirement, but you are welcome to come earlier or stay later!
• We have reserved several different room types for you to choose from.
Absolutely! Please include your requested dates on the reservation form and Megan will confirm availability.
Costa Rica is a country with ample sites to see and things to do. Kate and Casey are spending time in Tamarindo before heading to the resort for the wedding. They invite you to informally join them! Check out the Events page for more information.
The rates listed are PER PERSON and include:
• Hotel Accommodations
• All Inclusive Meal Plan – also includes all beverages including alcohol
• Round trip private transportation between the Liberia Airport (LIR) and resort
• Hotel, Tax & gratuities
• All wedding events & activities
• Optional Travel insurance is available to protect your investment
Yes! Initial deposits of $150 per person are non-refundable and are due by Wednesday, October 5, 2022 and final payment is due Wednesday, February 8, 2023. You are welcome to make additional payments at any time. You will receive a monthly automated payment reminder, and you can choose to make a payment or ignore it.
• Since all-inclusive resorts are pre-paid AND non-refundable, travel insurance is encouraged to protect your investment.
• Life is unpredictable; plans can change.
• The cost of insurance is based on the cost of your room plus your age. Megan will provide you with a quote when you receive your initial invoice before you submit your deposit.
• Without insurance, there are no refunds should your plans change.
• Without insurance, you will also not have any medical coverage for mishaps or catastrophic events. Your US health insurance will likely not work outside the US.
Yes, all international travelers are required to have a passport, including infants and children. To learn more about the application process, please visit the U.S. Department of State website.
IMPORTANT! If you do not have a passport or need to renew your passport, please do so right away. The passport offices are very delayed and are taking 10 weeks for expedited and 15 weeks for standard service.
Passport valid for duration of stay. Immigration may deny entry if passport is damaged.
Return ticket or proof of onward travel to another country. You cannot have a one way ticket or you will be denied entry.
VISA You do NOT need a visa if your stay is less than 90 days.
• Yes, you are required to book your own flights. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Megan to book airfare to Liberia, Costa Rica. The airport code is LIR.
• We recommend purchasing flights as early as you can. You can book via your favorite airline and consider using miles or credit card points, if you have them.
• Due to contract deadlines, we recommend booking your hotel room as early as possible and adding air when you’re ready.
• Please enter your flight information on this Google form no later than Wednesday, April 19, 2023.
This is how Megan will schedule your ground transportation in Liberia, Costa Rica.
• All quotes start with the reservation form. Fill out the reservation form and Megan will get back to you with a quote.
• In your reservation form, make sure to include the ROOM TYPE you want to book.
Unfortunately, all prices are listed and paid in US Dollars (USD).
• Please coordinate with your roommate and designate ONE person to fill out the reservation form.
• Reservation forms should be one per ROOM, not one per person. When she gets your form, Megan will email both of you and explain next steps.
• If you and your roommate live at different addresses, please make sure to include the second passenger’s contact info. This can go in the notes field.
Travel insurance is HIGHLY recommended and protects you if you need to cancel your trip. Since all-inclusives are pre-paid, insurance protects your investment if you need to change your plans. Without travel insurance, there are no refunds for any reason.
Travel insurance is based on the cost of your room plus your age. Megan will provide you with a quote for the Worldwide Trip Protector plan with the option to add the “Cancel For Any Reason” benefit when you receive your invoice. This insurance must be added at the time of DEPOSIT.
Travel insurance includes more than just cancellation coverage… it includes post-departure coverage and medical coverage as well! Did you know that most USA health insurances do NOT work in Costa Riica? If you need to see a doctor for an illness or a small mishap, you will be charged in cash upfront before a doctor will treat you. Insurance helps reimburse you for these unexpected costs.
Costa Rica does not have any travel restrictions. You do NOT have to take a COVID test to enter Costa Rica.
As of June 2022, the CDC is no longer requiring all passengers returning to the US to present a negative COVID test.
RETURNING BACK TO THE US:
As of June 2022, a negative COVID test is no longer required for entry into the United States.
It’s important that you read and understand the travel restrictions. You can visit the CDC website for complete details.
Yes, they offer testing on-property. As of November 15, 2021, guests not staying in a Preferred Club room category, as well as all guests traveling to Canada will be required to pay for their COVID-19 antigen test on-property at the prices listed below.