We love your kids but thought you might like a kid free vacation! This will be an adults only wedding, with the exception of nephews and nieces.
• This means that Maribel & Ramon have paid a deposit to pre-reserve rooms for your group
• The couple has signed a contract with the resort and has committed to a minimum number of rooms
• Only rooms booked with Bridie Travel LLC count toward this contract
• The resort has a 3-night minimum stay requirement, but you are welcome to come earlier or stay later!
• We have reserved several different room types for you to choose from.
Absolutely! Please include your requested dates on the reservation form and we will confirm availability.The group rate is only honored for the contracted travel dates, May 1-8, 2024. We can provide you with a quote if you want to book outside of these travel dates.
• The rates listed are PER PERSON and include:
• Hotel Accommodations
• All Inclusive Meal Plan – Also includes all beverages including alcohol
• Round trip private transportation between Cancun (CUN) and resort
• Hotel, Tax & gratuities
• All wedding events & activities
• Optional: Travel insurance is available to protect your investment
Yes! Initial deposits of $200 per person are non-refundable and are due by Wednesday, October 25, 2023 and final payment is due Wednesday, January 20, 2024. You are welcome to make additional payments at any time. You will receive a monthly automated payment reminder, which you can choose to make a payment or ignore.
• Since all-inclusive resorts are pre-paid AND non-refundable, travel insurance is encouraged to protect your investment.
• Life is unpredictable; plans can change.
• The cost of insurance is based on the cost of your room plus your age. We will provide you with a quote when you receive your initial invoice before you submit your deposit.
• Without insurance, there are no refunds should your plans change.
• Without insurance, you will also not have any medical coverage for mishaps or catastrophic events. Your US health insurance will likely not work outside the US.
Yes, all international travelers are required to have a passport, including infants and children. To learn more about the application process, please visit the U.S. Department of State website.
IMPORTANT! If you do not have a passport or need to renew your passport, please do so right away. The passport offices are very delayed and are taking 7 weeks for expedited and 11 weeks for standard service.
Maribel & Ramon have paid a deposit to pre-reserve rooms for your group. They have a group contract that allows them to offer additional benefits for their guests. The couple kindly asks that you book your hotel within our designated group contract here at Bridie Travel.
There are several reasons why you should honor the couple’s wishes and book the hotel portion with the group:
• The couple has worked with me to negotiate a contract for the ENTIRE group. This allows the couple to offer some amazing and fun surprises for all of you.
• These events and special amenities are based on a group minimum and the couple is required to meet that minimum number of rooms. Rooms booked outside the group contract do not count toward this minimum.
• Groups are given priority status at the resort, so you might miss out on some VIP treatment.
• Groups are given priority room assignments, so if you book directly, you’re likely getting a room that couldn’t be sold to a group. It will be leftover inventory, probably in an undesirable location away from everyone else.
• Groups are given priority in terms of an oversold situation. If the hotel over sells, your group is protected but your reservation is not. You could be walked to another location.
Guests who do not book within the group contract unfortunately:
o Will not get the group rates
o Will not be not be protected by the cancellation policies we’ve negotiated.
o Will have to pay upfront vs. over time.
o Will not receive any pre-departure, trip support or post-trip support from me.
o Unfortunately I cannot assist with travel arrangements made outside of the group, nor can I assist in the event of an emergency.
o Finally, you are not “officially” recognized by the hotel as being part of our event. The hotel group contract and wedding event pricing are planned in tandem.
o Guests staying off property will be charged a day pass to attend the wedding events. The resort has the right to stop selling day passes if the property reaches 90% capacity or greater.
• Yes, you are required to book your own flights. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me to book airfare to Cancun, Mexico. The airport code is CUN.
• We recommend you purchase your flights as soon as possible. You can book via your favorite airline and consider using miles or credit card points, if you have them.
• Due to contract deadlines, we recommend booking your hotel room as early as possible and adding air when you’re ready.
• You will need to send your flight information to Bridie no later than Wednesday, March 27, 2024. This is how I schedule your ground transportation in Cancun.
There are two ways to submit your flight information:
1. Enter your flight information via the online form that will be emailed out closer to your departure date.
2. Forward a screenshot of your arrival and departure fights showing your airline, flight number, arrival/departure dates and times, as well as your confirmation number from the airline to Cara at Bridie Travel - firstname.lastname@example.org. Flight schedules can be forwarded at any time.
• All quotes start with the reservation form. Fill out the reservation form and we will get back to you with a quote.
• In your reservation form, make sure to include the ROOM TYPE you want to book.
• Please coordinate with your roommate and designate ONE person to fill out the reservation form.
• Reservation forms should be one per ROOM, not one per person.
• If you and your roommate live at different addresses, please make sure to include the second passenger’s contact info. This can go in the notes field.
• If you would like separate invoices for each roommate, please include this in the comments section of your reservation form.
• When I get your form, I will email both of you and explain next steps.
Travel insurance is HIGHLY recommended and protects you if you need to cancel your trip. Since all-inclusives are pre-paid, insurance protects your investment if you need to change your plans. Without travel insurance, there are no refunds for any reason.
Travel insurance includes more than just cancellation coverage… it includes post-departure coverage and medical coverage as well! Did you know that most USA health insurances do NOT work in Mexico? If you need to see a doctor for an illness or a small mishap, you will be charged in cash upfront before a doctor will treat you. Insurance helps reimburse you for these unexpected costs.
Travel insurance is based on the cost of your room plus your age. We will provide you with a quote for the Worldwide Trip Protector plan with the option to add the “Cancel For Any Reason” benefit when you receive your invoice. This insurance must be added at the time of DEPOSIT.
Your insurance quote will contain two options:
1. The Worldwide Trip Protector plan from Travel Insured is a traditional policy which allows you to cancel for a covered reason (ie sickness, illness, death in family, etc).There are over 30 reasons for trip interruption/cancellation.
2. You can add the 'Cancel For Any Reason' benefit onto the Worldwide Trip Protector plan. This allows you to cancel for any reason to receive 75% of your money back. Therefore, if your reason for canceling is not a covered reason, then you at least have this to fall back on to get 75% of your money back.
The 'Cancel For Any Reason' benefit gives you the extra flexibility of knowing you can cancel your trip for almost any unforeseen reason that the Worldwide Trip Protector plan does not already cover at 100% and receive 75% of your non-refundable trip costs back. It includes benefits like trip cancellation protection, primary emergency medical benefits, 24-hour travel assistance, and more.
ALL travel restrictions have been removed from Mexico and the US.
There are a lot of fun things to do throughout Riviera Maya - from eco adventure parks to swimming with dolphins to visiting ruins. Check out the link below - they are Bridie Travel's preferred tour operator for all things activities!
Click on the link below to view the types of spa services available and the pricing guide. You can also find the contact information. You can email email@example.com to book your treatment.