Getting to and around the Island
Grand Cayman is about a 3 hour flight from DFW. You will need to make sure you pack your Passport to get here. Once you arrive, you can either take a taxi to get around the Island or rent a car. We recommend renting a car to see their wonderful Island, but keep in mind everyone drives on the left side of the road, and their are roundabouts instead of stop signs. It's definitely an experience, and we did that the first time we visited the Island.
There will be transportation the day of the wedding. We will have more information on our website once formal invitations are sent.
* Seven Mile Beach is what Grand Cayman Island is known for, and it's the location of our preferred hotel. The entire beach is public so you can walk it.
* Grand Cayman Island is known for some of the best dive spots in the world. You can take a dive trip and lessons around the island. You can also snorkel anywhere and see some amazing fish and underwater caves. Plan to pack your snorkel gear!
* Stingray City is one of the biggest attractions in Grand Cayman. We are planning an excursion to go there Sunday morning.
* Camana Bay is a lively waterfront area with lots of restaurants and shopping. They also host different events throughout the year: camanabay.com/
* If you have a full day, we recommend checking out the Turtle farm. You can swim in a lagoon with sea turtles and other fish, and there is a huge pool with a water slide. It's fun for the whole family! https://www.turtle.ky/explore/exhibits-animal-attractions/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgYCY4ej55gIVr__jBx1IkwTEEAAYASAAEgK1SvD_BwE
* Here is the link to an online guide to exploring Grand Cayman. It will include everything from restaurants, excursions, shopping, grocery stores, bars, etc.: www.explorecayman.com/